Our students receive focused attention as they learn new concepts and refresh foundational skill sets needed for the rigor of today’s classroom. Students meet with their credentialed tutor, 1-to-1, and collaborate to make academic goals possible. In an approach that mirrors and supplements schoolwork, students receive guidance, learn to study, and apply strategy concepts taught in an engaging way. Our number one goal is to build study skills and invest time in academic priorities so our students can walk into the classroom with self-confidence.
AN ENGAGING LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- A 45-55 minute block of uninterrupted and structured learning, followed by a debrief with student or parent at the end of the session.
- Students receive homework support and we supplement schoolwork. This means that franchise curriculum or random unrelated worksheets will not be used.
- 1-to-1 teaching model. Your personal academic coach will take the time to know your child and promote academic success.
- Our students train with Math and ELA manipulatives as needed for visual learners.
- On a weekly basis, each student checks in with their tutor for progress monitoring.
- Master teacher on staff. Certificated. Credentialed.
- CVL team structures student study time.
- Computer-adaptive monitoring technology in the areas of phonics, reading, and mathematics.
- We use ongoing skills assessment with measurable data to guide our instruction.
- Supplemental materials are Common Core State Standards Aligned (CCSS). Coachella, Desert Sands, and Palm Springs Unified School District textbook supported.
- Upon request, our tutors establish a line of communication with the classroom teacher(s) for additional student support.
Early Childhood Development
Gifted and Talented
ACT® College Entrance Test (learn more)
SAT® College Entrance Test (learn more)
Summer Link Program (learn more)