JOIN US! OUR FULL DAY SUMMER PROGRAM BEGINS JUNE 18. WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Li’L WIGGLE BOTS: for entering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade students. Classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays | TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | JUNE: 18, 20, 25, 27 JULY: 2, 9, 11
JUNIOR BOTS: for entering 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students. Classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays | TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | JUNE: 19, 21, 26, 28 JULY: 3, 5, 10
WHAT IS STEM?
STEM is an acronym for “Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math,” a well-rounded focus. STEM kids are encouraged to be creators, thinkers, doers, problem solvers, innovators, and inventors.
- Credentialed Master Teachers
- S.T.E.M. Program with an All-New Maker Space Powered by TeacherGeek®
- Student Teacher Ratio 6:1
- Inventions and Innovations (physical science)
- Forty Five (45) hours of focused instruction
- Li’L Bots Read Aloud Theme: “Robots, Robots, Everywhere”
- Junior Bots Read Aloud Novel: “The Wild Robot”
- Premium MobyMax Subscription: online K-8 learning platform for class rotations and home use.
MORE DETAILS AND EARLY REGISTRATION HERE: SUMMER LINK PROGRAM
CALL 760.625.0951 AND VISIT OUR LEARNING CENTER
Photo: SLP 2017 student(s) STEM program; photo release on file