Photo: SLP 2016 students hands-on force and motion lesson; photo release on file
Capture the fun and excitement our teachers prepare for each day. With small class size instruction for entering grades 1 to 8, the objective-based lessons and hands-on activities will promote summer learning in the following disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math (STEAM).
WHAT IS STEAM?
STEAM is an acronym for “Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math,” a well-rounded curriculum focus. STEAM kids are encouraged to be creators, thinkers, doers, problem solvers, innovators, and inventors.
JOIN US! OUR FULL DAY SUMMER PROGRAM BEGINS JUNE 19. WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
- Credentialed Master Teachers
- S.T.E.A.M. Program
- Forty five (45) hours of focused instruction
- Student – teacher ratio 6:1
- Engineer, Physicist, Inventor: Nikola Tesla
- Theme: Pop Open A Good Book – incentives to promote summer reading