Our number one goal is to build study skills and invest time in academic priorities so our students can walk into the classroom with self-confidence.
AN ENGAGING LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- A 45-55 minute block of uninterrupted and structured learning, followed by a debrief with student or parent at the end of the session.
- Students receive homework support and we supplement schoolwork. This means that franchise curriculum or random unrelated worksheets will not be used.
- 1-to-1 teaching model. Your personal academic coach will take the time to know your child and promote academic success.
- Our students train with Math and ELA manipulatives as needed for visual learners.
- On a weekly basis, each student checks in with their tutor for progress monitoring.
- Master teacher on staff. Certificated. Credentialed.
- CVL team structures student study time.
- Computer-adaptive monitoring technology in the areas of phonics, reading, and mathematics.
- We use ongoing skills assessment with measurable data to guide our instruction.
- Supplemental materials are Common Core State Standards Aligned (CCSS). Coachella, Desert Sands, and Palm Springs Unified School District textbook supported.
- Upon request, our tutors establish a line of communication with the classroom teacher(s) for student support.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TUTORING SERVICES VISIT: 1 – to – 1 TUTORING